Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Thursday, June 22, 2017

UNBOXING of the FABFITFUN Summer Beauty Box!

I got my Summer Edition Box from FabFitFun this past week while I was on vacation, and it was waiting at my neighbors house when I got home on Sunday!  I have seen some YouTube unboxing videos, so I was anxious to see what I got.

The approximate value of the summer box is $278.00.  If you are not familiar with FabFitFun, I will put a link below for you.  The cost is $49.00 but they are not a monthly subscription, it's seasonal, so only four times per year.  I chose to subscribe for the entire year, and pay all at once, so it saved me money by doing so.

https://fabfitfun.com/welcome/   There is a pop up to save 10% on your first box when you sign up for emails!

 The box is totally adorable..........and looks like summer and the beach!
 The "newsletter" included has all the information on the products that may be included in your box.  There are different things you may get vs. someone else, so not all are included in every box.
This is a little "extra" that they put in for everyone....it's a drink mix that I am anxious to try.  This is unflavored and can be added to any cold or hot beverage. Gluten Free, sugar free, and non GMO which contains peptides and 10 grams of natural collagen.


This is what the box looks like after I tore the paper away.

I am so excited to wear this  Ruana by Michael Stars.  It's a multi-use scarf/shawl/wrap/sarong/etc!
I am so happy I got the blue!  There are three possible colors.  This has a value of $54.00

This is the one and only item that I am not thrilled with.  I am not a dry shampoo user, and I would have rather had the other choice with is Way of Will Sooth and Cool Massage Oil.  The dry shampoo has a $20.00 value.


Seriously............is this really possible?  A company that has my name spelled the same way??  What???  This cute necklace by Kris Nations has a value of $58.00 and I totally love it!  I got the white one, but blue and pink are also available.  The stones on the necklace are hand-cut in India and each one has an attribute that helps you live everyday with positive intentions.  I need to wear it every day!!

This CARGO product I totally love!  I already use many CARGO HD items, so this is right up my ally!  It's a beautiful color, and not too dark so it will give a beautiful bronze glow!  This has a value of $30.00


 The two products above are so cute, and will come in very handy on my next trip to Walt Disney World.  One is a passport holder, and the other is a luggage tag. This set has a value of $28.00  With this one you could have received one of 3 things.........the travel (as I did) the Artist, which would have been canvas, brushes acrylic paints, etc.  The last one could have been a Himalayan Pink Salt Kit.

Above is the Ruana opened up and wrapped around me!  Super pretty!

Next is something I have wanted to try.  This is Juice Beauty Soothing Eye Concentrate.  It's for moisture, dark circles and nourishment.  It has certified organic grape and carrot juices blended with essential fatty acids to hydrate and nourish that very tender eye area.  This has a $29.00 value.

Another item that will come in handy on our trip to Florida is this 50SPF sunscreen lotion from Eau Thermale Avene.  This protects and nourishes the skin from UVA/UVB rays and is enriched with antioxidants and soothing Avene Thermal Spring Water.  You can mix this with your foundation for extra sun protection!  This has a value of $24.00

The last item is a great water bottle by BKR.  This is a glass bottle in a 500  mL size.  The coating on the bottle is like a matte rubber for easy grip.  This has a value of $35.00

I hope you enjoyed this "unboxing" and that you might want to take advantage of getting some great full size products like these!  Remember, the link is up in the post!






No comments:

Post a Comment