Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Sunday, June 4, 2017

My Favorite Shampoos and Conditioners for Color Treated Hair

Most stylists I have talked to over the years always recommend "switching up" on your shampoos often.  This way your hair will not get used to one thing only, and become lack-luster due to build-up.  I change weekly between the three brands below.

Here are my favorite shampoos and conditioners for dry, damaged and color treated hair.  They make my hair feel and look great.  They will be pictured in order of how I like them.

Hask is one of the best I have ever used! Even better than some expensive "salon" formulas like Redken. I get the Argan Oil formula.  I also love their hair oil that I use before and after blow drying, for a beautiful shine!



 The Gliss linefrom Schwartzkopf is new.  I saw a youtuber talk about it, and there there was a coupon in the paper, plus CVS had it on sale with your CVS rewards card for $5.00 each.  I only paid $8.00 for both when I purchased them.  These are large bottles so you get a lot of product for your money.


I also love these Garnier Whole Blends formulations.  The Coconut Water and Vanilla Milk formula is great.  This one I like the least, but it's still a nice product for the money.

I hope this has given you some good information when seeking out new shampoo and conditioner formulas when you need a switch-out for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment