Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Sunday, June 11, 2017

L'Oréal Voluminous Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara Review

I saw Tati Westbrook, (who is one of my favorite YouTuber's ) try out this new L'Oréal  mascara called Voluminous Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara.  She absolutely raved about it, and I am always on the hunt for a great mascara.  I have some favorites but you know there is always that need to find something even better.  My big issue is I have allergies and my eyes water a lot because of those allergies.  I have to wear waterproof mascara completely, or wear a regular mascara and then seal it in with a waterproof to stop from having the mascara run, and getting black streaks on my face.


So, I tried to find this new Lash Paradise at Walgreen and CVS to no avail.  I looked it up on the Ulta.com website, and there is was....and even available in waterproof.  I ordered it with some other things Tati talked about and I will feature those in a later review.

My first try with it was over the top of my regular mascara which is the LORAC Pro Fiber.  I have super short lashes, and no one ever believes me when I tell them that because of the length I get from the LORAC Fiber formulation.  They do not make a waterproof version, so I have to resort to using the "sealing in" method.

I love the brush, it's slightly tapered in the center.



I loved the way the Lash Paradise went on over mascara, but what was going to happen alone.  Well, it was amazing!  I use a fiber (Divaderm) to add to mascara for extra length so I tired it, and this method stayed on ALL DAY LONG!!  I was shocked!  I will continue to use this mascara as long as they make it.  My search is now over...and I have tried many Lancome waterproof formulas (and Lancome is owned by L'Oréal  but is the higher end line of the company.)  I am no longer going to spend $27.00 on a tube of mascara when I can get something I like more for $10.00.

This gets a HUGE thumbs up from me!!


Check back with me again for a new review coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment