Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

TUESDAY TIP OF THE WEEK. Change up your fragrance for summer!

I know that fragrance is a really personal thing..........
I get that.
I sell fragrance. I have my taste, and others have their own.  This is why there as soooooooooo many fragrances on the market.

My recommendation is to really change up your fragrance for summer.  Go lighter, fresher, cooler.

Heavy fragrances for winter are great.  Spicy and woodsy notes are great for colder weather because fragrance is really a mental thing.  Something spicy or woodsy brings on thought of warmth.  In the winter we need that (especially here in the mid-west.)

In summer we need citrus, or green tea or very light fresh floral to make us feel cooler.  I know on a hot day when I spray on something with citrus, I mentally feel 10 degrees cooler.

It's time to start that switch up if you have not done so already!

That's my tip for this week!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment