Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Friday, June 2, 2017

FUN (and useful) FINDS FRIDAY!

This week I am featuring a product that was kind of a fun find, but is extremely useful in many ways.  I was made aware of this product by one the the YouTubers I watch (the old "youtube made me buy it scenario!)

Anyway, I am really glad I purchased this product, and I look forward to using it today.  It is made in China, and I usually don't buy cosmetics from China, however I did some checking and it said this brand does not test on animals, and the box does confirm that with the bunny symbol on it.  (I might have returned it if I did not get that clarification.)

So, here you go.  This product is by Music Flower.  It is a 5 shade powder set that includes a White powder at the top which to me feels like a finishing powder.  Next there is an ivory for light skin tones. A "skin tone" for normal skin tone ( that strikes me funny..........why do they call it normal.....normal for who??)
Next there is a Natural for deeper, and lastly a Brown.  The Brown is something I am going to try for contouring.  Since I am pretty light most of the time, this isn't so dark that I can't use it for something like that.  It's a matte finish, so I think it will work. I want to mention that shade for "Normal" does have a shimmer to it, so it can possibly be used for a highlighter or a brightening finishing powder.  I will test that out.

(I know it's kind of hard to tell the difference between these colors in the photos, sorry!)

I am going to test them all out today when I get ready for work.  I will post a follow up picture later in the day after I put on all my makeup.









The link for amazon is below:

Stop by again next week for FUN FINDS FRIDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment