Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Thursday, June 8, 2017

MY REVIEW of the Academy of Color Shadow Palette and the Strobe & Glow!

I usually don't even try cosmetics that I am not sure about quality, but we sell these at the store, and they were on sale, and I had Kohl's cash to use so I thought......what the heck.  

The Academy of Color 9 pan shadow palette is extra beautiful to look at, but the big question is how is the quality?  I was amazed at how little fallout there is for these shadows!  They went on great, have a really good amount of pigment, and they blended really nice.
So, big thumbs up there.  
You can find these at Kohl's stores on their "Gorgeous to Go" table by the registers, or at Kohls.com. 




Next, we have the STROBE & GLOW 4 Shade Highlighting Palette.  Again, I was extra surprised at the quality and blend-ability of these highlighters.  They were not chunky at all, not super glittery, but gave a really nice glow!  There is a HUGE amount of bling to these so a little goes a long way!



All in all, these get a HUGE thumbs up from me!


No comments:

Post a Comment