Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Friday, June 9, 2017

FUN FINDS FRIDAY!

For any of you who know me well........you know I am a nut for all things Disney......in particular The Little Mermaid.  Ariel is my favorite Disney Princess, and the film itself is in my top five all time favorite Disney movies.



That being said.........when I found this item, I absolutely had to get it!!  This is a Little Mermaid Collection Ariel lipstick by a company called Cute Press.  I ordered it on EBAY the last week, and it arrived today!












I can't wait to start using it as it is a really beautiful deep pinkish red.  Pretty close to the color of Ariel's lips in the movie.




It was a little pricey, but I didn't care!  I will use it, and then keep the tube forever!!

Below is the link to the listing on Ebay!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-Disney-X-Cute-Press-Lipstick-The-Little-Mermaid-Marine-Magic-Limited-Edition-/302316535624?var=&hash=item4663783f48:m:m86nr08Gg8X2bxfGfo41W7A

Stop by again next week for FUN FINDS FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment