Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Monday, June 12, 2017

My Review of Two Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Highlighters

I am in love with highlighters.  People say, "women over 50 should not wear highlighters."  I say Bull!  If you apply them correctly, they look just as beautiful on more mature skin as they do on younger skin.

Two of the highlighters I really love are from Laura Geller. They are in the Baked Gelato Swirl collection.  They are smooth, and absolutely beautiful.

The first one that I purchased was Peach Glow.  I bought this to go over my peach colored blushes that I usually gravitate to in the summer when I have a tan.  The gives a wonderful glow to the skin on my upper cheekbone, down the center of the nose, on the cupids bow and just a touch above my brows.
It is absolutely beautiful!



The other one is a little more trendy, but it really does give a great radiance to the face.  I use this in the same areas as the other one, and all highlighters for that matter.  This is the "Diamond Dust" color and I use this with all colors of blush.  It's very smooth as well, and almost give a holographic-pearly vibe.  






Both of these are used quite often by me, and since they are baked they don't really go down quickly.  You can order them on the Laura Geller website or from Ulta.  

Join me again for my next review!


No comments:

Post a Comment