Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

TUESDAY TIP OF THE WEEK!

Since it's summer, and vacation/travel season here is a tip that I am passing on that I have found really helpful.   No one wants to take full size or even a 1 oz bottle of fragrance with them when they are traveling.
Too many chances for breakage if you are flying or even luggage in a car.  Great refillable atomizers that are small and fit right in your purse or toiletries bag and won't break or leak.  These are available for sure at Kohl's but I have also ordered them on fragrancenet.com.
https://www.fragrancenet.com/fragrances/discount/perfume-travel-atomizer/perfume#231154

The brand available at Kohl's is TRAVELO, and they run $12.99.  Not sure what the brand is on the fragrance site, but I think they are close in price like $9.99 to $6.49 if you have a coupon.


 You take your sprayer off of your fragrance, and "pump" the bottom of the vial onto the fragrance (it usually takes 10-12 times) and it fills the vial.

I take a black permanent marker and write on the vial what's in it.  I do this for two reasons.  One, so I know what's in there, and secondly, I know what to refill it with so I am not mixing my fragrances up in the vial.  (That could be a big mistake!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment