Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Review - CATRICE Cosmetics Highlightng Powder

So, have you been hearing all the hype (warned you before not to fall victim!) about the La Rose Blush Powder from Lancome?  It's a pinkish cast highlighter that's dusted all over a silk rose, it's in a round box, very pretty...............but $60.00??  I think not!  I have actually even seen it on ebay selling for over $90.00!!  I know..........get out of town, right?



Well, I am here to tell you the following...........there is an alternative............and..............
it's less than $6.00!  Yup, you read that right.  $6.00. CATRICE Cosmetics Highlighting Powder is the color Stardust #010.
I got mine at Ulta, and it's totally beautiful!

Samantha Schuerman featured these two items in a YouTube video I watched from February 3rd, and I have the link below for you at the end of this review.  She compared this REALLY HIGH PRICED Lancome item to the Catrice Highlighting powder, so I just had to order the CATRICE product. I totally love it.  It's a very creamy powder highlighter with a pinky rose cast.  With my fair skin, it really looks lovely!!














Samantha's Video below:
 https://youtu.be/zD_s8gDeK20



I hope this gives you a tip on spending your money wisely!!  If you want to spend or have 60.00 to spend on something like the Lancome ( and I love some Lancome products...don't get me wrong!)  then have at it.  But you could buy 10 of the Catrice product for what you would spend on this one this!

Have a great day, and see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment