Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Friday, March 10, 2017

FUN FINDS FRIDAY! Fake Nails!

So, one of the girls I work with has beautiful nails.  I complimented her on them, and she says....they are fake!  So my response was "oh...acrylics are so hard on my nails, it takes them months to recover".  She then says to me....."no, I mean they are REALLY fake...as in Press On!" So, of course I had to try them.

Granted, they don't stay on like acrylics done at the salon, but on the same token..........no damage, and you are not stuck for weeks.  I just can't do the acrylic from the salon anymore.  I still have damage on my little fingers with splits that I get down the middle of each if I let them grow just a little too long.

.  They have a gluey-stick substance that you put on the nail and then press them on.  They are the Im-Press brand and they have great colors available, or like a French-style as well.

You REALLY have to PRESS them on, and I mean REALLY press or you will get like an air pocket in the adhesive part, and then they won't stay on as good.

Inexpensive too!  Available at Walgreen's, CVS, Target etc.

They say "lasts up to a week"....I don't think it was quite a week when I used the first set, but it was pretty close!


Stop on by again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment