Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

FABFITFUN Spring Box Unveiling!

SO excited to get my FABFITFUN Spring Box today!  So many awesome full size products in this as always!  If you have not heard of FABFITFUN I will post the link below the story so you can check it out.

Seasonally, FFF has a box to purchase.  Everything is always full size and the entire box is worth AT LEAST $200.  This box however is over the moon!  This one has a retail value of $369.00!

FFF is celebrating their 3rd Anniversary so maybe that's why this one is totally packed with goodies!

It's awesome that this box is delivered in a larger box so people can't see what this is if it's left on your front porch.  With this kind of value, I am sure someone would swipe it!


This is the brochure that comes in the box that tells you all about your products.


This was in my e-mail which this is part of what is inside the brochure.


This is the packed box!


Above is a Leave-In Conditioner Spray by BRIOGEO.
I am anxious to try this as my hair tends to get dry from color treatment.  
This is a $20.00 value.


WOW!  With this one!  I have always wanted to try this product by dr. brandt, but $79.00 for an exfoliator?  This states Age Defying....so, we shall see!  




Not sure why this is upside down!  But, this is a Lip Kit by REALHER.  I got the Deep Red.  It contains a lip liner, liquid lipstick and a lip gloss.  This is a retail value of $48.00.  This is made from natural ingredients, so very excited to try it!  The swatches I did of the three products are below.  The liquid lipstick is a long wear, because I can't get it off my hand! 



This was on the floor, and I could not even get it all in the photo!



This this is huge!!


This is one of the coolest things I have ever seen!  It's called GYPSY 05, Roundie.  It's a beautiful cloth that you can use in many different ways.  Taking on a picnic, to the beach, maybe a table cloth, or maybe even wear as a shawl if you fold it in 1/2 and drape it over your shoulders!  This is a $50.00 value!


Next is KARUNA Hydrating+ Facial Mask, set of 4.  I love love love this trend in Korean skincare that is sweeping the marketplace.  I probably have 40 face masks in my bathroom right now!  I use them 3-4 times a week, and I love what has been going on with my skin since I started.  The Karuna masks are for dry, dehydrated skin.  With winter just departing, my skin has really appreciated my using masks like this.  I look forward to trying these.  Value of $28.00


Next is a nail polish duo from Deborah Lippmann.  I have heard great things about this polish so I am anxious to try it.  I got the Blue Orchid and the Like a Virgin colors.  The other possible color was "Shape Your Heart".  The duo has a retail value of $19.00.

Next in the box was one of two possible jewelry items.  I received the bracelet by EMERALD DUV called "Joshua Tree" Cage Bracelet.  This is a value of $80.00, and it's so cute!





Lastly, in the regular item in the box is this cute zippered pouch by MILLY.  Mine says SLAY ALL DAY.  This is water-resistant.  If you are traveling to the beach, and on your way home you can put your damp swimsuit inside so it won't get the rest of your clothes wet, or carry liquids in it so they won't leak on your clothes!  This has a retail value of $45.00.


You have the option to do some add-on products which I did this time.  They are as follows:




Always on the search of a great beauty blender.  I will not pay $20.00 for one "Beauty Blender" brand blender!  I refuse!  I really like Real Techniques for $6.00, and Earth Therapudics are great too, and usually on sale!
This blender duo is by the same company that the lip set is from.  


This Buff Collection shadow palette by PURE COSMETICS looked so pretty I had to try it.  These are always my "go-to" colors, so this one was right up my alley!
I looked this one up because I could not remember a value, but it says $50.00, and I think I paid $15.00.  





Lastly, this is a Bert's Bees Protein Shake.  I am looking forward to trying this!

I will do a review of each product as the weeks progress, so stay tuned!

I hope you enjoyed this unveiling, and I have posted this link to FFF down at the bottom here for you!!









No comments:

Post a Comment