Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Thursday, March 30, 2017

fabfitfun Spring Box Review #2 - Karuna Hydrating Facial Mask

As my last review was a thumbs down...........we are going in the opposite direction this time, and this product gets a BIG thumbs up!

I admit, I am totally obsessed with these facial masks.  I use them 2-3 times per week, and my skin appreciates it a great deal.....especially in the winter months.  It makes my skin feel totally different.

Living in the Midwest is not easy on dry skin, which I have.  So, I am always trying to do something for relief of that dry, tight feeling with the skin on my face.  This new "trend" in the Korean skin-care regime that has swept what seems like the world is awesome...........and if you look at these Korean women, you see their skin is flawless!

I certainly don't pretend to be, or have the delusions of ever being flawless, but if I can do things to help slow down the aging process, I am going to do it.


These are sold in a box of 4, and the retail value is $28.00.
They are 100% all-natural fiber cloth, they visibly hydrate and give you softer, smoother skin.
They also deep condition, with the serum infused into the mask.  You can keep these in the fridge for a more refreshing experience.  I have not done that yet, but I think that will be awesome in the summer!
  I usually leave any mask I use on for about 20 minutes.  I feel I see more results that way.  

So, this is a BIG 






No comments:

Post a Comment