Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Monday, March 27, 2017

fabfitfun Spring Box Product Review #1 - REALHER Lip Kit

Let me start out by saying I love getting the Seasonal fabfitfun seasonal boxes.  Pretty much I have really enjoyed trying and using the products I have received.  Some of them I would purchase again, and some not so much.  Not just because I did not like them, but some are so expensive I just don't have the budget for them.

Today, I begin the reviews with an item from the spring box that gets a BIG

This is the REALHER Lip Kit.  I was so excited to try this after reading about the Dad who created this line as he "wanted to give my daughter a way to start her day that made her feel great."  This did not make me feel great.  In particular the liquid lipstick.  It was the worst I have tried so far in the many liquid lipsticks I have purchased.  It was extremely drying, and as a matter of fact, I even had a patch of rawness on my lips after only a few hours.  I wore it to work, and had to use makeup remover to take it off, and use something at the store instead that I have in my own collection.  




I don't mean that this was no good..........I mean it was awful!!!!!

The colors are very pretty.........but performance?  BAD!  


The lip gloss seems ok, but I was not thrilled with the lip liner either.  It was very greasy, and didn't stay in place like you want a lip liner to do.  That is the point of a lip liner......to keep things in place, and from "bleeding" outside your lip line.  Not impressed.  

This kit has a retail value of $48.00, so I expected WAY more from this.  This kit will definitely be hitting the trash.

#fabfitfun
#REALHER

No comments:

Post a Comment