Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Friday, March 17, 2017

FRIDAY FUN FINDS! Lip Stain with 24K Gold Leaf...and a Dried Flower! What??

So, I am a sucker for things that are different.  Especially when they are not expensive.  I am pretty sure this was either on Groupon or WISH, but it was less than $5.00 anyway.  By the name on the side of the tube, it is obviously not made in the USA.  If anyone knows what KAILIJUMEI means, please post a comment below.  I actually looked the product up on Google, and many things popped up.  I am posting a link at the bottom of the review for e-bay.




                                                                The shade is Minutemaid.

This is a very nice product as it actually gives the lips a pastel pink stain, and it stays for hours, even if I wear it under other lip colors.

The purpose for the gold leaf and the flower is really beyond me........but it looks pretty cool anyway!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kailijumei-Jelly-Lip-Stick-Flower-Color-Temperature-Change-Lipstick-Lip-Care-DH-/172558532392?var=&hash=item282d4a3f28:m:mzW-NylulBXrzVdtrHMBSow


No comments:

Post a Comment