Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

TUESDAY TIP! ADDING A DROP OF THIS TO YOUR FOUNDATION CAN SAVE YOUR SKIN!

Hey again ladies!!   Today I made the choice of talking about dry skin, and foundation.  No matter how much we try, when it's dry, (hey, I am a poet and I don't know it!) foundation can make your skin look even more dry.  So, adding a drop of any kind of facial oil to your foundation will help a great deal.

I really like this Macadamia Oil I got and Bliss Stay'cation is one of my favorite foundation.


This is just one drop of the oil, and below I am mixing it with a blending stick (From the Real Techniques Prep & Prime Limited Edition Set available at Kohl's) in the palm of my hand, and then I go in with a brush to blend it on to my face.


This really helps in winter months.

Hope you enjoyed this "Tuesday Tip"

I will be posting again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment