Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Sunday, September 24, 2017

fabfitfun Fall Unboxing! This One is AMAZING!

I got my fabfitfun Fall box the other day..........and I just had to share all that is in it with you.

This is one of the nicest boxes yet, although there is one item in it that I am shocked they would include, and the stated cost surprises the heck out of me..........like I would not even pay $5.00 for this particular item.
The rest of the box is great.  The box design is adorable too!  I want to keep it! (The summer box was also cute beyond words!)

The box artist is Yelena Bryksenkova, originally from St, Petersburg , Russia, and moved to the American Midwest, where she grew up, and now lives in New York.


So, here we go!  The stated value of the fall box is in the range of $377 to $392 depending on the items you chose in the category where you had a choice between two items in two different categories.


In the photo directly above, you may notice that they included 2 of one product.  I wrote to them questioning why, and they sent me an apology and said it was an error, and they would be sending me my regular item quickly.  Not only that, but they told me I could keep the second product as a thank you for my understanding!  Mind blown!!  (It's a $48.00 item!)

The first item in the box is this beautiful scarf by MER-SEA & Co.(LOVE! since I am always cold outside!) This is super soft, beautiful and has a retail value of $98.00!! WHAT??  Yup!  It's a Sea-foamy green color.....which I chose over the other shades available.   



The second item is a gym bag (I don't do the gym.......but the saying I chose for the bag has meaning as well!)
The company name is PRIVATE PARTY, and I chose "Meet Me At The Barre.....more like MEET ME AT THE BAR for me!  ;-) 
This bag has a value of $59.00

The next item is the one that is a little disappointing.  It is a "Coxet Wire Heart Ceramic Jewelry Holder" by IMM LIVING.  It's very cheaply made, and for sure not worth the stated $33.00 retail value.  You can hang earrings etc on the wide, put rings on the base, etc.

The next item is really nice.  It's by a company called DECO MIAMI and is a Lavender Cuticle Oil.  I used it already and it did give pretty good results after the first time, so I am anxious to give it another try.
Retail value on this is $12.50 so not super expensive for a treatment type product.

The next item was the one they sent me doubles of, with a retail value of $48.00, it is from WHISH BEAUTY and is a Renewing Mud Mask.  With natural ingredients of bentonite clay, aloe, and rosehip oil, this helps to soften your skin and help slow down the aging process.    After I use it a few times, I will do a follow-up.

What they did not send me, and what will be coming to me is a Matte Color & Shiny Lip Balm Crayon from TRESTIQUE.  I was looking forward to trying this as I got a small one in an IPSY box before.  It was nice so I look forward to trying the full size.  I requested the lighter color they were offering called Florence Fig & Rose Balm.  I will also do a followup on this when I get it.

The next product is a HOT & COLD PACK from MY TAGALONGS.  You can freeze or heat this in the microwave depending on your needs.  This has a retail value of $15.00


The next two items were picked as your choice in two categories.  Beauty Innovations BOOST, and FASHION BOOST.
The first in the Beauty category I chose from MOLR DENTAL CLUB an Organic Carbon + Coconut Teeth Whitening Powder and toothbrush.  This has a value of $43.95!
I chose this over the other option which was an Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse.  I use a mixture of Apple Cider Vinegar and water rinse once a week anyway, so I didn't pick that one.

The item in the Fashion Boost category that I chose was a Cable Knit Beanie hat by THE JETSET DIARIES, in Dusty Rose.  I picked the hat over the belt they were offering as I am not normally a belt person.  The hat has a retail value of $49.00!  It's super soft, and really cute!



There was also a freebie in the box from Cottonelle of FreshCare Flushable Cleansing Cloths., and you had the option to donate money to UNISEF when you purchased this box, which I did.

So people, there you have the FALL UNBOXING!
I hope you enjoyed this!!  

I have one more box to come after this in my year subscription, which I am not going to renew.  Even though you get great full size products, it is still an expense, and with retirement looming in front of me, I need to save my money.

















No comments:

Post a Comment