Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Friday, September 1, 2017

Fabulous Finds Friday!

Since it's kinda difficult to find "cutsie" beauty items that are also functional as a "norm", I thought when I do find them, I will do a Fun Finds Friday.........but for the most part, we will be doing Fabulous Finds Friday, and talk about products I have tried that I think are FABULOUS!!

So, this week my pick is a blush from FLOWER BEAUTY.  If you are not familiar with this company, it's owned by actress Drew Barrymore.  

From the Flower Beauty website: "FLOWER Beauty was the brainchild and mission of Drew Barrymore and her straightforward, no-nonsense philosophy of empowerment: that women everywhere deserve the best quality, most efficacious products at an affordable price.
Drew’s gift to everyone, FLOWER empowers women by developing products that help you look and feel great in your OWN skin, and to embrace your individual beauty with the support of inspired, luxurious products made with you in mind. At FLOWER our passion is creating cosmetics and tools that not only make life easier and more fun, but look and feel amazing – from our prestige formulas that will delight and surprise, to packaging that’s designed for performance and charm.
All of our products are cruelty-free."
So, my fabulous find from Flower Beauty is the Flower Pot Powder blush that sells for $10.00!!  This is called Warm Hibiscus. It's a pinky-peach shade with gold shimmer.  It's a total Dupe of the NARS Orgasm blush that sells for $30.00 everywhere!  I honestly cannot tell the difference as I have tried the NARS and it looks exactly the same!!
Saving money is important to me, and if you like to spend $30 instead of $10.......go for it.  This FLOWER blush will do fine for me!  The other kicker here for me is the NARS blush is .16 grams of product, and the Flower is .21, so you get even more bang for your buck.  
I hope you will all try this, and if you have, let me know how you like it in the comment section below!








They have their own website:
 https://www.flowerbeauty.com/index.php/?SID=m8c3naiapere1784vpmvdnll12
Which is where I purchased from.

Their products are also available at Wal-Mart, and Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment