Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Friday, September 15, 2017

FABULOUS FINDS FRIDAY! My Review of the MyChelle Refining Sugar Cleanser

People!  People!  People!!  I need your uninterrupted attention!  I have something to say here that you are really going to want to hear!

So, Kohl's is carrying this new line called MyChelle dermaceuticals.  This is an ALL NATURAL skincare line made in Colorado.............and it is PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!!  I am totally obsessed with the products I have tried so far, will be buying more, and I will do reviews on them as well.

The first item I have to talk about here is the Refining Sugar Cleanser for normal skin.  My skin is a little combo-dry, and this is working great for me.  

You get the exfoliation from the sugar, but the cream part of it foams up a little as it cleanses your face.  It smells like birthday cake, with no fragrances added!!  It is the sugar!  

There are 3.5oz of product, and it sells for $25.00 at all retail locations including Kohl's.

Totally blown away by this line, really.  Besides the fact that it is natural, it's also Vegan, Non-GMO, cruelty free (YAY!) and gluten free as well.









For a great idea of the full range of products, and suggested beauty regiment follow the link here!

Check us out again next week when we have another product on Fabulous Finds Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment