Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Tuesday Tip of the Week! Lash Curlers

Hi all!  Sorry I have been absent for a week or so.  Life gets in the way sometimes.

As the title says, I am going to give a tip on curling lashes.

if you are using a regular lash curler that is not heated (and I will get to that in just a second).....
Make sure you are putting even pressure on your lashes for a curl for at least 20 seconds.  Release the lashes, and go back for about another 10 seconds.  Immediately go in with your mascara and start to apply.
This way the upward sweep will stay.

If you are using a heated lash curler (which I have been using lately.......and they work wonders!) You only have to press the curler for about 10 seconds.  If you go longer you can literally damage your lashes.  I usually do about 8 seconds, and then go back for about 5 more before I apply the mascara.

I do one eye at a time with curling then applying.  After the first eye is done move on to the second one.  My lashes are pretty straight, so this really works great for me.  The link to the one I have is from amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Onyx-Professional-Silicone-Crimping-Eyelashes/dp/B06XF5ZKJW/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_194_lp_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=VCGP0VS7Q9CJZ4YJSYKN






Hope this helped a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment