Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Follow Up on Fitfabfun Fall box! I Received my Lip Product!

As you will remember.......or not, I was missing an item in my Fall fabfitfun box.  They included 2 of the Mud Masks (which I will talk about in a later post) and they did not send my the lip product from treStique that I had requested.

I emailed them, they apologized for the error and said they would send my product right away.  They also told me that I could keep the extra clay mask for my inconvenience.  Super nice of them!!

So, here is what I got!  One side of this is a matte lipstick, and the other end is a balm crayon.  You can wear these alone, of you can layer them on top of each other.  The color I chose was "Florence Fig", and it is beautiful.  The other color choice was Tuscan Wine and Syrah Balm.  These have a retail value of $28.00.




I love the color I chose, and I love the look and feel of this product.  A nice feature of this packaging, is there is a magnet that holds the cap on........you don't have to push it on......it grabs and closes on its own pretty much.  No chance of the cap coming loose in your purse and getting all over your stuff.


I would not hesitate to buy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment