Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Thursday, December 28, 2017

My Favorite Setting Sprays of 2017!

Her we are again today talking about my favorite products of 2017.

Today we dive into setting Sprays.  I have to say that there are only two that really impressed me this year, both of which I just found in the last 3 months.

#2 - Gerard Cosmetics - SLAY ALL DAY Setting Spray.   I really love this product, and it's very reasonable in price as well.  Over-all I have been super impressed with all the products from Gerard that I have tried this year, and this one tops the list.  I learned about this product from one of my favorite You-Tuber vloggers Nikkia Joy.  She did a collaboration with GC and did a rose-scented version of this spray, which is nice, but overwhelming rose is not tops on everyones list) the one here is the green tea, and I love this!

It really sets my makeup, and it stays in place all day (and I work 10 hour days at the store!)  We really don't carry "stetting sprays" per-say, so I have to look elsewhere for this item.

#1 - SKINDINAVIA Makeup Setting Spray-
This is virtually unscented and another one that really helps keep my makeup looking great all day long.  I discovered this one from another YouTube favorite Wayne Goss.
The true test will be when we go to Walt Disney World on vacation.  I will see how they hold up when we are there. I have travel sizes for both, so I will be testing them out during our trip!                                                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment