Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Friday, December 29, 2017

FABULOUS FINDS FRIDAY! Hand in Hand Soap!

This is not really a beauty product per-say, however I feel I need to talk about this anyway.  I though this would be a good way to do our last Fabulous Finds Friday for 2017.

HAND-IN-HAND Soap is something I discovered quite by accident.  I think there was an ad on Facebook for it, and I just had to check it out.

For each bar of soap that is purchased, they donate one bar, and enough water for a child in need to last one month.  I purchased 5 bars of soap, 4 of which I gave to friends for Christmas gifts, and one I kept for myself.
I will be ordering more for sure.  It's really easy on the skin.  I have very sensitive skin so I am always looking for natural soaps that are going to help me out, not dry out my skin.

Please!  Consider ordering from this company, and help out children in need!  The link is below!

Thank you..............and have a safe and healthy and Happy New Year!!



Here is the link to purchase from this wonderful company!!
https://www.handinhandsoap.com/collections/all

No comments:

Post a Comment