Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

My 5 Favorite Foundations for 2017

The next few days we are going to talk about my favorite finds for 2017, beginning with foundations.





Starting at #5 we have the Cover Girl Vitalist Healthy Elixir- I really like the way this goes on, and looks on the skin.  For a "drug store" foundation I am pretty impressed.

#4 is Dermacol- This is a very thick but very blend-able foundation that gives great coverage.  I was not so sure about it but had seen so many of my favorite You-Tuber Vloggers using this I had to see for myself so I could pass the information on to you.  It covers, it does not settle into lines and it really looks very nice on the skin.

#3 Loreal Visible Lift Serum Absolute.- Not so sure about "lift" but I really like how this foundation blends out, is a light to medium coverage but is build-able.  I don't find it settles into lines, and if you have aging skin, this is super important.

#2 is Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude - I know this is not cruelty free (and I am really trying to lean that way going forward) , but again, there has been so much buzz about this and how great it is that I just had to try it.  If you do just one coat, it is pretty nude.  It is very build-able though so you can get pretty good coverage if you do a second go-round, even if it's just with a damp beauty blender.  Not one to settle into lines either and again, extremely important.

#1 - is the EVEN STEVEN Whipped Foundation from The Balm Cosmetics.  This is THE BEST Foundation I have even used.........EVER!!  At $22.00 it's a bargain on top of the great performance.  A little goes a VERY long way, and the jar can last up to 5 months........and I kid you not!!!  The first one I bought when it was released was a color for summer.  I wore it almost every day unless I was trying out something new (like the others above) and I didn't even get 1/2 way through the jar!  I got a lighter color for winter that I purchased in October and I am not even 1/4th of the way through it and I have been using it daily when I go to work, so that's at least 4 times a week.  I honestly cannot say enough positive things about this, and I hope you take my advice and try it out for yourself.

Thanks for reading!!  Tomorrow we will have my favorite makeup primers for 2017!!

No comments:

Post a Comment