Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

My Favorite Primers of 2017

Part two of our "favorites" series is for my favorite makeup primers for 2017.


Above are my 3 favorite primers that worked the best for me in 2017.  I have used many others this past year, but some did not impress me, or just didn't work at all.  I can't stand a primer that "pills-up"  when interacting with my face moisturizers.  That is infuriating!

#3 - The Ordinary High Spreadability Fluid Primer from The Abnormal Beauty Company.(That's a mouthful, huh?) This is less than $10.00 from The Ordinary, and it works great!!  It really does give the appearance of smoother skin, and really helps with the look of pours and lines.  My makeup really glides on to this product, and makes it last longer as well.

#2 - PUR -No Filter Blurring Photography Primer - This gives an illuminated look to the skin so your makeup with look brighter and fresher.  I love the way this feels, and makes my foundation look.  You can also adda drop to your foundation for a "dewey" look, or tapped on cheeks as a highlighter.

#1 - TIME BALM Face Primer from the Balm Cosmetics.  - This is another fabulous product from The Balm that I have been using for going on three years now.  Since we started carrying the Balm at Kohl's I have been using this for most of the time.

I hope you will check out some of these great primers and see for yourself which ones you will like the best!

Join us again tomorrow for another favorites of 2017 - next time.........Setting Sprays!

No comments:

Post a Comment