Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Friday, October 13, 2017

FABULOUS FINDS FRIDAY!! My Favorite Setting Spray!

I have been using the makeup setting spray from Gerard Cosmetics called Slay All Day for a couple months now, and I totally love it. It is amazing how great it keeps my makeup in place all day.

Gerard Cosmetics is a pretty affordable line and I have really liked the products I have ordered from them.  Especially the setting spray.

If you remember I have mentioned that You Tuber Nikkia Joy is one of the people I trust and admire......and she is just beautiful to top it off!  She is an Australian Makeup Artist, and she really knows her stuff.  I found out about the Gerard setting spray from her.



She has now done a collaboration with Gerard for her very own setting spray!  It's so exciting, I am really happy for her, and of course..........I just had to order it!  She has a special discount code for a BOGO of the full size spray which I will post at the end.

It's a rose scented spray, so if you don't like roses......you won't like this.  I love the scent, so I am good with it.  I also have the Green Tea spray that I also love.  There are I believe now 12 different scents to pick from, so if Rose is not your thing..........there are many more!



https://www.gerardcosmetics.com/shop/collaborations/nikkia-joy-rose

Use the code JOYBOGO for a buy one get one free offer, or Or code 'JOY' for 35% off!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment