Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Friday, October 6, 2017

FABULOUS FINDS FRIDAY! MyChelle Remarkable Retinal Eye Cream and Serum!

OH MY OH MY........OH MyChelle!

As I told you about before we are now selling MyChelle dermaceuticals at Kohl's.  It is our first natural skin care line, and I am loving it!  I bought a small starter kit for anti-aging, and it is working wonders!

It contains a full size eye cream and a small size of the PM Renew & Refine Retinal Serum, and a small Fruit Enzyme Cleanser.  The full size eye cream sells for $35.00 alone, and the kit was only $42.00.  A very good deal to try things out.



I cannot get over how awesome my under eye area is looking.  Smoother and brighter, less dark circles, only after a little over a week.  This eye cream is for night time use.  The serum does say for PM, but I am using it under my moisturizer during the day as well.  I have seen great results on my skin from this too.

The cleanser is really nice as well.  I am totally impressed by this line.

You need to check it out at a Kohl's store near you, or order from the MyChelle website if your local Kohl's is not carrying the line.   http://www.mychelle.com/

Join me again next week for Fabulous Finds Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment