Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Thursday, July 6, 2017

New Foundation I have Discovered!

Drug store brands have really started to step up their game lately..........that makes me happy!  I have been gravitating more and more to "higher end" beauty products but they can be costly.  Now, it has to be really something that I want to have in my collection, and it really needs to blow me away before I will invest over $40.00 on something.

I saw a few of my favorite YouTubers talking about this foundation from COVER GIRL called "SMOOTHERS."  I looked for it at Walgreen's today, and it was there, and it is very reasonable in price at $8.79.

I had a $10.00 rewards banked up, so I didn't really pay anything for this product!


I have a great deal of pink in my skin, so I chose the shade that did have that undertone, and that one for me was #740, natural beige. I went a little deeper now because I do have a tan.  If I stick with this product I would drop down several shades for fall and winter.  

 There are 12 shade choices so it has something for everyone.  The product is in a squeeze tube and you get 1 fl. oz.  This formulation is hydrating, so for dryer, aging skin I think it will be great.  It's not super thick, but did not run down my arm after I placed it there either.  

If you are looking for a nice foundation at a reasonable cost, I would suggest this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment