Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Saturday, July 29, 2017

MY FREE VISIT TO ULTA!

Not sure how many of these coupons went out, but I got a $10.00 coupon from ULTA in the mail a week or so ago that expires on August 5th.  I usually wind up forgetting to use these things, so since I was out and about and picking up something from my department at Kohl's today, I ran two doors down to take advantage of a free $10.00.

When I say free, I am not kidding!

Since I had purchased the Rainbow Highlighter from Makeup Revolution a couple weeks ago, I wanted to try some more product. I went to the display, and found that their baked chalet blushes are only $5.00 each!!


I picked up the two colors below, so I spent $0.00 !!!  Oh yeah!  Now that is what I call savings!  Because these are baked, they should last quite a while!!








No comments:

Post a Comment