Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Saturday, July 15, 2017

My Honest Review of Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips

After seeing a favorite YouTuber that I watch do a review on the Lip Whips from Beauty Bakerie, I was impressed.  She just raved about them and some other products.




These Lip Whips are long wear matte liquid lip colors and I am a user of this type of products so I know what I am doing.  They send do's and don't for application, drying, etc.  I did everything they said............

The result?  These things are THE WORST I have tried yet, and I have had some really good ones!  Bad bad and more bad is my honest opinion.  These are very expensive too!!

This company is owned by a woman and I really wanted to like these to support a female owned company.  I am sorry to say I can't.  I did send them back for a refund, as I shelled out close to $40.00 for the two.  Not only were the colors bad, but the coverage was aweful, it cracked apart on my lips after the dry-down.  And look what else happened!

My lips are totally stuck together after the allotted time to let them dry.






Just all around bad!

I give these a HUGE thumbs down!  Save your money!


No comments:

Post a Comment