Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Sunday, July 16, 2017

My Honest Review of Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Matte Revolution Lipstick!

It sends me chills that I would actually spend $34.00 on a lip color.....but after hearing so many great things about this product, I just had to do it.

Let me say, as I feel the quality, the feel and the coverage is "worth" the cost, I will not buy one again.  That is just way to expensive........unless you are rolling in $$!

The packaging in the box that was shipped to me is amazing.  If I am paying for that in the cost of the lip color, then the value comes down.  Here is what I received:




The product itself is in a beautiful gold colored tube, and the shape of the lipstick is really different.



Like I said, as I think it's a great lipstick, I will not buy it again..........but I do give it a 




No comments:

Post a Comment