Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Review of the PIRATES of the CARIBBEAN Collection from LORAC

DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES...........
Anyone who is a Disney crazed person like me, or a fan of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie series knows what this phrase is all about!

So, of course......since I work in the beauty department at my store........and I always buy the new stuff when it comes out, I just "had to" buy the new Pirates collection.

I love the shadow palette.  The colors are beautiful, usable and bendable.  When I first saw the graphics come in for this I was not sure what to think.  I thought, "am I going to go around looking like Jack Sparrow?"  Heck no!  These are awesome colors.

The next thing I got was the Cheek Palette......it has 2 matte blush/bronzer shades.  The one looks super light, but I actually used it to contour, and it looks amazing!!   The other four colors are highlighters, and they are so amazing!  Not chunky glitter-like quality either.  None of LORAC's highlighters are that way.  Really different colors from their LIGHTSOURCE Highlighters.

The outside of the palette looks like Jack's compass.



 This is a "Secret Compartment" to keep your pirates treasure in............
well.........not really!  You can slip the cheek palette in here, so you have everything together!
Pretty cool........huh??


All in all..........I really love this collection more than I have liked anything in this type of product before.
We have yet to receive the lip colors, so I hope they come soon.  There are six in the collection, and they are double ended.  One side is a lipstick, and the other a gloss to match.  
Below you can find the link to click on to order this from Kohls.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment