Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Friday, May 5, 2017

FUN FINDS FRIDAY! Babyface Petit Blusher

This is a cute little product I ordered from Memebox.  I love this website and order from there often.  Everything they have is all made is Korea.  Korean skincare and cosmetics are really awesome, and I don't hesitate to use anything I get from there.

The packaging is adorable, the blush is beautiful on, even though I was scared to death when I first popped open the case!  I thought "Holy Hannah that's bright!"  But......low and behold, it's really a beautiful baby pink when it's on the skin.  I actually use the little puff that comes with it, and it gives me just the color I want.




They have listed three colors in the website right now.  Pink, Lavender and Peach.  The link below will take you there.  Basically, they base their pricing on how popular a color is.  So you will notice, all three blushes are priced a little different.  

No comments:

Post a Comment