Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Friday, May 19, 2017

FUN FINDS FRIDAY! Review of W7 Hollywood Bronze & Glow


So, I am all about saving money when it's "worth it".  You know the saying, "you get what you pay for"? Well, most of the time that holds true, however this time I gotta say spending less gets you more!

The W7 Hollywood Bronze & Glow palette is totally beautiful.  When I tell you how much I paid for it, you will be shocked!  It is being compared to the Charlotte Tilbury Bronze & Glow Filmstar set, which is about 20 times the amount I paid for the W7 set.  Seriously!  I kid you not!  ($68.00)

Charlotte Tilbury set above.........


W7 set above.  It's beautiful, great pigment in the bronzer, and not chalky or glittery for the highlighter side.  It blended on great, and I am very pleased.......
and with the cost of $3.70 on AMAZON..........you need to get this!




Stop by again next Friday for another FUN FINDS Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment