Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday Fun Finds! LIQUE, the New Cosmetic Line at Kohl's!

So, we found out a couple months ago that we were getting another new cosmetic line at Kohl's.
This one however, is a bit different.  First off, it's totally about lips. This way, they can totally concentrate on making the best products out there for lips. Secondly, the line will only be sold at Kohl's!!  The name of the line is pronounced LICK..........get it...lick your lips!?!

We had a webinar with the owner of the company back in March. She is very enthusiastic about this endeavor, and it's nice to see such excitement in the marketplace.

She told us about the products that I just did the set for today, but others to follow shortly such as treatment products, balms, scrubs, etc. again, all for lips.

As I set the line today, I was making testers and of course swatching the colors that appealed to me.  I wasn't really shocked at the quality after what I had learned, but more amazed.

I went on my lunch break, and while there I usually touch up my makeup after I eat.  Today, I did everything except my lips. I wanted to try the LIQUE and in particular, one of the Metallic Liquid formulas.  I was blown away at how smooth it went on, and how it was not tacky or sticky.  (I used makeup remover to take it off when I washed my face tonight...5 hours after putting it on!)

I bought two metallic liquid lip colors, and two of the cream lipstick shades.
The liquid lipstick shades run $12 and the lipsticks run $14. Really on par with drugstore pricing.
Very pigmented color for the liquids which come in four metallic colors, and eight matte finishes.
The lipsticks come in twelve shades.

I am not telling you about something I have not tried myself.  That's not right.  I spent over $45 buying these products because I want to use them, and educate myself on the line so I can give educated information to my customers.  As a matter of fact, I was talking to a lady who was shopping in beauty, she asked me what I was wearing, and bought that, and two other items for the line.

I have swatched my arm with two of the metallic shades I bought which are the two on the left, and the cream lipsticks are the two on the right.

The first metallic on the left is VIBES and the second one is FRENCH KISS.  
The two creams on the right are from left to right OBSESSED and LOVER.  




If you get a chance soon run into your local Kohl's store and check them out. Tell the beauty advisor (unless you come see me of course!) That Kris from Highland 229 sent you!

Join me again next Friday for another Fun Finds Friday.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment