Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Sunday, April 9, 2017

REVIEW of REALHER Blending Buds

I know I gave the REALHER lip products I received in my Spring fabfitfun box a big thumbs down, but one of the products I did as an "add-on" with my shipment was the sponge duo that I am going to talk about here.



I actually really like the Blending Buds. They are latex free so that is important for people who have an issue or allergy to latex.




I like the feel of these, the sizes are good, and when dampened they close to double in size.  I am happy with their blending ability as well.

I can't remember how much I paid for them as my add-on, but I don't think it was too much as I don't spend a lot for adding on.

All-in-all this product gets a thumbs up!



The link for REALHER is: https://www.realher.com/products/blending-buds?variant=28204415617

No comments:

Post a Comment