Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

MIXNATURE Review and information

Recently I was watching a favorite YouTuber named Nikkia Joy, and she mentioned a product line that she really loves, and it peaked my interest.

I went to the website, and I took a look at what they have to offer, and I was super impressed.  They have many different products, but you get to pick the active ingredients in them to customize them just for you.

So, I made the decision to order three things.

First off, let me tell you I am super impressed with the shipping.  It came DHL because it comes from overseas.  I had to sign for it, so there was no chance of it being swiped off my front porch.  Also, it came really quick!  It was less than a week, and I had my merchandise.

The box............super sturdy, and personalized with MY NAME!



My choices are below:
Body Lotion, Hair Mask and Face Scrub


They came all the way from Latvia!
I love my products!  The lotion is super nice and not greasy, the hair mask has improved my hair already, and the facial scrub is really nice,and I can tell it's exfoliating my skin, but not so harsh that it would cause damage.  

All in all, I love these items I chose, and I will more than likely order again!

The web address for MIXNATURE is listed below.  @mixnature  #mixnature


Thanks for reading, and stop by again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment