Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Friday, March 2, 2018

Fabulous Finds Friday! Pur Minerals

We got this set in at Kohl's a few weeks ago, and I purchased it to take on my then upcoming vacation.  Blush, bronzer, highlighter all in one compact.  Also a beautiful lipstick and a travel size mascara.

Perfect for a Florida vacation to Walt Disney World it for sure got packed in my makeup bag.  The blush is a beautiful tropical color.  The bronzer is a little dark for me in the winter but since I was hopefully going to get some color it worked out great.  The highlighter was a beautiful in-your-face pow!

$26.00 for all this!  Well worth the money.  I barely cracked into it, so I will have it for the summer as well!


When you shop at Kohl's for beauty, this can be found on the Gorgeous to Go table normally by the Misses side registers.

No comments:

Post a Comment