Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Friday, March 23, 2018

FABULOUS FINDS FRIDAY! Christie Brinkley Makeup!

At Kohl's we have carried Christie Brinkley Skincare for quite some time now.  What's new though is her line of cosmetics to go along with the wonderful skincare.

It just arrived in our store about 10 days ago.  Of course I have to purchase things from the line because I have to tell customers about it, and not just from playing around with it in the store.

I have been extremely impressed with the items I bought "so far" and I am sure I will like what ever else I get as well.

I made the decision to get a blush and a shadow palette.  They both feel like silk.  The entire cosmetic line is very affordable for the quality you are getting.  The blush is $22.00 and the shadow palette was $28.00.

Christie made some great choices with packaging.  Everything is in a beautiful rose gold metallic.  This is the not trend in everything, so she did well.

The blush color I picked is called THRILL, and it's a pink tone, but with a little brown as well.  It looks beautiful on my skin.  The other choice is more of a peachy tone.

The shadow palette I picked is the Golden Brown Nudes.  These are "my kinda colors" for sure......and again, they are very high quality for the price.

Not all Kohl's store will be getting the line, and some have not yet received it but will.  If you are interested in seeing it, make sure to call your local store to inquire if they have it.








No comments:

Post a Comment