Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Friday, February 16, 2018

FABULOUS FINDS FRIDAY!

Happy Friday everyone!
We recently started to carry Mally at Kohl's.  So far all I have tried has been great.  One of the things I had not tried are her foundations.  I made the decision to try the H3 Moisturizing Foundation formula doe to my dry winter skin.

I have to say that I really like it a lot.  It does give a hydrated look to my skin, even though I set with powder.  I have not used the Mally powder as of yet.  I will follow-up with that if I ever do.  I am pretty set on my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.  They match up pretty well together.

If you are in the market for a new foundation and you have drier skin, this is one I can say looks and makes my skin feel really nice.




See you next week for another Fabulous Finds Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment