Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Friday, February 2, 2018

Fabulous Finds Friday! Wet n Wild PhotoFocus Foundation

You know I am always on the hunt for my readers to find a new foundation to try.  Some have been really bad..........and some have been unbelievably good, and others have been average.  Then, there are some that take me totally by surprise.

This one we are talking about today really took me by surprise.  The Wet n Wild PhotoFocus foundation has really surprised me in a good way.  So many drug store brands have really stepped up their game in the marketplace and have not increased their prices, or kept them very reasonable.  I have spent $40.00 on a foundation that I didn't like as much as this one.  If it's great, I will buy it.  I can say I have tried things from $8.99 to $46.00.  There are good and bad in the mix no matter how much you spend.

I like the consistency of this one, I like the applicator, the color choices were good too.  This is only $5.99 at Walgreens, so I am sure it's about the same anyplace else as well.








No comments:

Post a Comment