Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

TERRIFIC TUESDAY!

This is a cream I found through Memebox. It is available through Amazon now.  I am starting my third jar right now!  What does that tell you??? The official name is Beauty of Joseon Dynasty Cream.  This is manufactured in South Korea, and has been part of the phenomenal Korean skin care regime for many years.

I use this one at night along with my other night cream favorites.  This seems to really add an element that  makes my skin feel baby soft.  It helps fight wrinkles, dryness and aging.




The consistency is a little "gooey-like", but is not sticky and blend into the skin very easily.
Ever notice how Korean women have the most beautiful, wrinkle-free skin?  Well......
Jump on the bandwagon!  I did!


Here is the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment