Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Friday, November 17, 2017

FABULOUS FINDS FRIDAY! Earth Therapeutics Make-Up Remover Wipes

Seriously girls and guys...........

For the money spent, these are the best makeup remover wipes I have ever tried.

I have purchased drug store brands, house brands, higher end wipes and nothing compares to the performance of these from Earth Therapeutics from their Pro-Organic formulation.  There are three different types that include  Retinol, Collagen, and Tea Tree.  The only one I don't use is the Tea Tree because I have aging and dryer skin.  The Tea Tree wipes are great for oily or acne prone skin.

There are 30 wipes in a pack, which is pretty standard no matter now much you spend.  The things about this brand are #1 the texture, #2 the moisture content and #3 the fact that I only have to use one!!

I do use eye makeup remover for my eye area, but the rest of my makeup is removed with one cloth.
I have super sensitive eyes, so I don't stray from what I have been using for years which is either Clinique Take The Day off, or Lancome BiFacial.

We just had a big sale at Kohl's on all ET products, so I got 2 packs for less than the cost of what one would be at the regular price of $6.00.  ET is on sale so much there that you will rarely pay full price.

Take this one to the bank people.........you cannot go wrong with these!!


No comments:

Post a Comment