Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Friday, February 24, 2017

Welcome to My Beauty Blog Page!

                                                   BEAUTY


Hi there, and welcome to my new beauty blog page.  My name is Kris and I have been asked by several friends to start this beauty blog page.  I thought about it, and with the questions I get asked daily in my profession as a Beauty Advisor, I thought what the heck!  

I have over 30 years of experience in the beauty industry starting out selling Avon door-to-door ( that's back in the day and only more "mature" readers will remember that).  I had to develop my selling skills and gain product knowledge so I could help my customers make the right decision on what products to choose.  
I was so successful with Avon, that I won the Mrs. Albee award for sales 5-6 years in a row.  

Later, I furthered my career in cosmetics with a job at the department store where I was employed and worked for Clinique.  This is where I was really trained on technique and application.  This in turn lead me to my current position at Kohl's as the Lead Beauty Adviser/Supervisor for going on 13 years.  I love what I do!  I guess you could say that sales, cosmetics and skincare are in my blood. 

I am not into the "vlog" scene.....I will leave that up to the younger set.  I am soon to be 58 so I will stick with the written word.  I will be posting photos of products and techniques here from time to time as well.

I will be posting tips on skincare, makeup, hair care and more.  

I hope you will sign up for alerts from this blog.  Click on the link on the right side of the page and then you will be directed to sign up so when I do post, you will get an email alert.

No comments:

Post a Comment