Beauty Girl

Beauty Girl

Friday, January 5, 2018

FABULOUS FINDS FRIDAY- LASHES!

Fabulous Finds Friday is all about the lashes today!

I used to wear false lashes almost daily........but one day I started getting an irritation on my eye lid and it was an allergy I developed to the glue, so that was pretty much the end of my glam days.

I recently started to wear them again after finding a glue that contains aloe.  I still can't wear them for a long period of time (like at work all day!) ....... but if we are going out to dinner so a party.....then for a few hours I can handle it.

I found out about these lashes below from the actual creator of them, Nikkia Joy who is one of my favorite beauty vloggers on YouTube.

She is a "Joy" to watch, and I always trust her opinions and tips.  She is a makeup artist in Australia, and I love to listen to her talk too!!

So, she started her own company Nikkia Joy Cosmetics (the link will be below) and all she puts her focus on is lashes.

They are very reasonable in price for the quality you get.  I am really happy with the ones I have tried so far.
I ordered three different pairs, so I will be trying the others soon.
Now if there were only a company that made allergy free glue.......I could rock these lashes more often!






https://nikkiajoycosmetics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment